Mainly my robot is loosing track of the element. I have tried setting “Never” in “Website Data Settings” > “Check for newer versions of stored pages” (IE 11) as others recommended and will see if this help.
I need simply to download a file and its crash, one day I set it and everything is ok but the other day I need to show UI Path the element again. After logging, I need to choose an element (called token in inspector) which is a piece of image. In selector it is …=IMG’>, have tried multiple solutions and each seems to be unreliable.
There are more problems along the way but the biggest is that each day it needs some sort of the elements to be pinpointed again.