UiElement covet the string

UiElement convert to string??

Hi
Kindly have a view on this

Cheers @suneel070

@suneel070
Using ā€œAssign Activityā€ You can assign the Selector to the String Variable.
Hope It will help you

Thanks
Suresh J

In amozon website if i used get text activity the scrape in 4 digits in redmi price its got,but if i type samsung the price of 5 digit doesnot comeā€¦so how i got price if price dynamically change??

@suneel070, It may have selector problems. I mean when you recorded the step it was on the redmi page and the page title was like amazon.in:redmi but when did the same for samsung, the page title became amazon.in: samsung.

So I suggest you to check the selectors and use wild cards (*/?) to make your get text activity dynamic.

Cheers!!

I all ready doneā€¦ But issue in priceā€¦ If price is four digits it works but if I put samsung, price in 5 digits it doesnā€™tā€¦ Issue in price? How can I solve??

here the workflow.In assign activity it donā€™t work.Please solve thisā€¦Main.xaml (13.0 KB)

@suneel070
I see you have used "<webctrl aaname='7,999' idx='1' parentid='search' tag='SPAN' />" as the selector. It would be better to make your selector more generic.

For instance, you may try to remove aaname=ā€˜7999ā€™ and put the selector as
"<webctrl idx='1' parentid='search' tag='SPAN' />", assuming that you only want the price of the first search result. If it doesnā€™t work, you can try and test with other selectors using the UiExplorer.

Cheers

1 Like

its not workā€¦can u explanation moreā€¦

Please check this out
Main.xaml (9.3 KB)

Hi @suneel070

instead of ā€œ7999ā€ use Wildcard in the selector, or You can use Get Attribute from the source instead to get the amount,

Hope this will help
Thanks,
Suresh J