Tutorial - Communicate with Jira through UiPath

So sorry for replying late, yes I am able to add/delete comments

How did you manage to add a comment?

Hi Prankur,
I have created API token, added my username and server URL to JIRA scope but getting below error. Could you please help?

ā€œJira Scope: Response was not recognized as JSON. Content: <!doctype html>Log in with Atlassian account#root{height:100%}.grecaptcha-badge{visibility:hidden}.scriptLoadError{display:flex;align-content:center;background-color:#0747a6;position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;line-height:1.42857142857143;letter-spacing:-.005em;font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,Segoe UI,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Fira Sans,Droid Sans,Helvetica Neue,sans-serif}.scriptLoadError .container{color:#fff;margin:0 auto;align-items:center;display:flex;flex-direction:column}.scriptLoadError .content{background:#fff;border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0 10px 10px rgba(0,0,0,.1);box-sizing:border-box;color:#172b4d;padding:48px;width:400px}.scriptLoadError .content{margin-top:48px}.scriptLoadError .content p:first-child{margin-top:0}.scriptLoadError .content a{text-decoration:none;color:#0052cc}.scriptLoadError .logo{margin-top:48px;margin-bottom:0;font-size:40px;line-height:48px}.scriptLoadError .heading{color:#deebff;font-size:24px;font-weight:500;line-height:28px;margin-top:48px}

Atlassian

JavaScript is disabled

You should enable JavaScript to work with this page.

Atlassian

JavaScript load error

We tried to load scripts but something went wrong.

Please make sure that your network settings allow you to download scripts from the following domain:

https://aid-frontend.prod.atl-paas.net/atlassian-id/front-end/5.0.429

<script nonce=ā€œyPbYKZqTIIeZM5o2cwMEhKv0Bqg=ā€>window.onload=function(){document.getElementById(ā€œjavaScriptLoadErrorā€)&&(document.getElementById(ā€œjavaScriptLoadErrorā€).style.display=ā€œblockā€)}ā€

Hi @varsha_raut

Sorry for delayed response.

Can you please DM me the info about issue and environment?

Thanks,
Prankur

Hello everyone,

I am having a difficulty updating issue fields of type select, I am only able of updating fields of type text fields.
Any advice ?
Thanks a lot

Hello Friends,

I have a problem with my workflow,in fact my aims y is to create issues in JIRA so i have used ā€œjira scopeā€ with API token, but when executing this error appear:

@PrankurJoshi Hi, When I try to retrieve comments and convert it to string value I receive atlassian.jira.comment as a result. Is it possible to get this comment as a string to paste it to excel file etc?

Hey,

I wonder if itā€™s possible, to use this activities for on-premise jira, where you have custom url and for example MFA?

@PrankurJoshi I am experiencing the same error as mentioned aboveā€¦
Jira scope : Response was not recognised as JSON
Kindly help me with same
Thank you

Hello All,

Can we download a sprint report from JIRA by using any UI path activity after connecting the JIRA to UI path ?

Hi,

I am also facing same issue could you please let me know that how you have resolved this error.