Trouble with the tutorial workflow (2 or more emails, but its checking only the wrong account)

Hello

I was following the tutorial and decided to build the project workflow

Almost everything went fine (got some languange issues the workflow only recognize the english elements such as invoice - en → caixa de entrada - pt - br)

Still, found something which I didn’t managed to - work through -

For some reason, the workflow only check my main outlook email, not my “dummy” outlook

Tried to figured out but no luck at all

(tried my built version workflow and the one that can be download in the lesson)

UiPath Academy

Hi @blackx2,
You need to add your Email Account in Activity Details please try and update if you still face issue :slight_smile:

Hello! Thanks for the reply!

First, How to check multiple emails?

Also got a new kind of error:

22.12.0-beta.11471+Branch.release-v22.12.0.Sha.d2325c659238e9a5bce4ec0fa2d550b0024490cb

Source: Get Outlook Mail Messages for Course Invoices

Exception Type: System.ArgumentException

System.ArgumentException: The specified folder does not exist at UiPath.Mail.Activities.GetMailActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Tried with outlook app and outlook from edge (with extension instaled)
Also tried with the downloaded workflow and the one made by myself (both got that same error)

Edit1:

Managed to fix the second error, just left the email empty (input → account → )