Trigger Uipath Project using API call?

Hi,

I need to trigger uipath project through API call with 3 parameters? Is that possible? Please help me on this with links/sample files.

Hi! Welcome to Community!

Have a view on this thread

Regards,
NaNi

HI @logesh_kumar1

Check this documentation API References

yes if you make these changes to your orchestrator URL you will be directed to API schema and depending on your need you can use those

Automation Cloud - append the account and tenant name, as well as the orchestrator_/swagger/index.html to the cloud URL. For example, https://cloud.uipath.com/{organization_ID}/{tenant_name}/orchestrator_/swagger/index.html .
Find your {organization_ID} and {tenant_name}

is that feature available in community version also? Sorry for not mentioned it earlier.

Hi,
in first step I got access token. While proceeding this access token response will use as authorization as form as oauth2.0 which is mentioned in document and youtube videos.

But for me its not populating. May i know what i doing wrongly or i might wrongly understanding anything?

Hey @logesh_kumar1

Are you using Cloud Orchestrator here ?

Thanks
#nK

yes , I am using that only

Hey @logesh_kumar1

Check if this helps you.

Thanks
#nK

thank you so much. Do you have xaml files or postman collection for trigger workflows thorugh API.?

1 Like

Actually not @logesh_kumar1

But I have guided for same scenario for @Kakooza-Allan-Klaus Can you please share if you have ?

Yes @Nithinkrishna

Hope that helps @logesh_kumar1

1 Like

Hey @Kakooza-Allan-Klaus

Also the code piece you built for triggering the job please?

Thanks
#nK

Unfortunately I don’t have access to the code in postman

1 Like

Not postman just the UiPath one.

Which code exactly?

Hey @Kakooza-Allan-Klaus

You were trying to trigger a job through Orchestrator API right. We just need that part of your code please !

Thanks
#nK

I triggered the automation from postman not the code itself

https://github.com/Klaus20/MortgageCalculator

That’s the link to the project though

Okay @Kakooza-Allan-Klaus Thanks for your help

@logesh_kumar1 did you made any progress pls ?