Transactions in queue has different run time

hi,
I have a process where 3 transactions are there in queue. Developed in re framework
…It works fine end to end … all transactions 1 after other .

Now, requirement is 2nd transaction has run time in afternoon and other 1 and 3 has morning .

There will be 2 triggers but how to separate the transaction … if 1 and 3 running 2 should be business exception and when 2 runs 1 n 3 should be business exception .

Input is taken from excel file created by me… And pushed to queue…

@1a2bc346dgjk7544ebjkkbvf

Welcome to the community

If there is aspecific time like after 12 something needs to run…then in the process check if the current time is greater than or less than the specified time then we need to process else mark business exception

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks for reply, what expression to use if time less than , greater than,?
Also is any way to make it more dynamic,
Means if in future more transaction added for other run time.

Can I add run time in input Excel n send to queue,?
I m not getting exactly how

@1a2bc346dgjk7544ebjkkbvf

While adding to queue you can add kind of a time like 12 13 14 1 or 2 for eqch queue item…

And in you performer when you get the queue items check something liek this Now.Hour > Cint(in_TransactionItem.SpecificContent("Runafter"))

So you process would be like this

1. In dispatcher add the runafter content also to queue and add any value between 0 and 23 these being hours ina day
    2.in performer process.xaml the above logic can be implemented which checkes the current hour with the hour present in queue

Hopw this helps

Cheers

1 Like

Sure I will try implementation n will let you know here ,:blush:

1 Like

When creating queue items you can use the Postpone property to set a date/time after which it can be processed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.