Time exceeded error

I am having a problem while running a bot. In one of the selector I got the error for Activity time out exceeded. What could be th possible reason? Please check the detail below.

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.Activities.ActivityTimeoutException: Activity timeout exceeded
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AnchorBase.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi @Yogesh_Chandpara ,
Welcome to UiPath Forum :slight_smile:

Activity timeout exception, that particular selector was not found in the screen.

Activity timeout exceeded issue Exception Type: UiPath .Core. ElementOperationException : Timeout reached The error “ Timeout reached” occurs when the robot is waiting for some elements to appear on the screen and the element is not available on the screen even after the 30sec (default)

Regards,
Arivu

How can I solve it arivu96? Thanks!

Use element exists activity to wait for element load and check any selector issue

Regards,
Arivu