This app is blocked UiPath.Gsuite.Activities

Hi, I faced an issue
“This app is blocked
This app tried to access sensitive info in your Google Account. To keep your account safe, Google blocked this access.”

I already faced this issue few times but I just selected other options of authorization and it was fixed. This time I tried switching authorization methods, deleting connection from “Third-party apps & services” but nothing helps.
I am using UiPath.Gsuite.Activities

I also read lots of topics on the forum but couldn’t find a solution.
Thank you!

@nika,

I think this has been reported by few user.

Have you tried to recreate your GSuite connection from Integration Services?

Also try this Knowledgebase once. I know it’s very much older now but it still have good pointers.

Thanks,
Ashok :slight_smile:

Hi, thank you for your reply. Do I understand you right that by “recreate your GSuite connection from Integration Services” you mean:

Or do you mean something else?
Thank you for sharing this post. I already read it but didn’t really come to solution with it.
Also do you mean that few people are sharing these issue today? So it can be a global issue with a connection?

@nika,

Yes, you are correct. From Integration service.

Not today but last week. Could be possible that Google is marking these connections as false positive in there systems.

Try reaching out to your GSuite support for any help they can offer on this.

Thanks,

Thank you for your reply. I wanted to create such connection from Integration service but I don’t really understand what is meant by Client ID * and Client secret *. Could you please navigate me with this?

Thank you!

@nika,

I think this would be helpful.

Thanks,

Thank you for sharing this post.
I managed to find a solution just by removing Google Workspace Scope and setting a connection on each activity separately

@nika,

Ok great !

Thanks,
Ashok :slightly_smiling_face:

Your solution will work with the existing account/connection. But you may experience issues if you try to add another account. There are some changes happened from Google side recently, that’s the reason for getting this error suddenly. Better approach is to create a connection in the Integration service, then select the “Use Integration Service” check box in the property of the google activity (Google sheet/doc/drive etc), then select the account you want to connect. For me, it’s working in this way

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.