The partner returned a bad sign-in name or password error. For more information, see Federation Error-handling Scenarios

When i try to download file i’m getting this error need help to resolve this.
"The partner returned a bad sign-in name or password error. For more information, see Federation Error-handling Scenarios."

It’s not clear how you are receiving this error. Could you please provide more context. Are you attempting to download a file form a website? If so what website and activity are you using?

I am going to guess he is using this activity package:

There is a sharepoint application scope that functions like the excel application scope.

I am experiencing the same errors. I have confirmed I am using the correct creds as I can log in to the same sharepoint site with those creds. I have used 2 different accounts both with the same results. I do wonder if MFA is the issue.

@Josh_Haggin Welcome to Uipath Community
Yes I’m using sharepoint activity and MFA is present , also disable or it just bypass as when i loging using regular browser i can window coming up but it just goes away automatic after a while

Can kindly share how to bypass MFA if the same issue encounter here when suing sharepoint app scope?

Regards,
Victor