The licensing requirements for using UiPath Community Edition in my local systeml

Hi,

I am writing to inquire about the licensing requirements for using UiPath Community Edition in my local system.

I recently installed the community version of UiPath and successfully built a project that I intend to schedule using a .bat file. However, I would like to confirm whether a license is necessary for using UiPath Community Edition.

As far as I understand, UiPath Community Edition is a free version of the software designed for individual developers, small businesses, and learning purposes. It provides a comprehensive set of features and functionalities, enabling users to automate their workflows effectively.

If you have any additional information or clarifications regarding UiPath Community Edition’s licensing requirements, I would greatly appreciate your guidance.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,

Prasad Tammineni

@Prasad_Tammineni
Duplicate Post:
You are correct. UiPath Community Edition is indeed a free version of UiPath’s software. It is specifically designed for individual developers, small businesses, and learning purposes. UiPath Community Edition offers a wide range of features and capabilities that allow users to automate their workflows effectively.

The use of UiPath Community Edition does not require a separate license. It is provided free of charge and can be used without any additional licensing requirements. This makes it an excellent choice for individuals and small organizations looking to explore and implement automation solutions.

It’s worth mentioning that while UiPath Community Edition is free to use, there may be certain limitations compared to the enterprise editions of UiPath. These limitations typically include restrictions on the number of robots and orchestrator resources, as well as limitations on support options. However, for most individuals and small-scale automation projects, the Community Edition provides more than enough functionality and capabilities.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to ask. Good luck with your automation project!
https://docs.uipath.com/studio/standalone/2022.10/user-guide/about-licensing

What licenses are available, though? Community Edition used to come with 2 RPA Developer Licenses, 1 Production Unattended, 1 Attended. Now I see that it does not have any RPA Developer licenses, instead it has 25 StudioX licenses. What happened to the regular RPA Developer licenses?