The current processor architecture is: X86. The module requires the following architecture: Amd64

I tried more time to connect office 365 using PowerShell script through UiPath. But I got exception:

Import-Module : The current processor architecture is: X86. The module ‘C:\Users\Iswarya.G\Documents\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\AzureAd\2.0.2.4\AzureAd.psd1’ requires the following architecture: Amd64.

I don’t know how to solve this exception. Please advise me. how to change the PowerShell bit from x86 to x64 in UiPath.

Currently UIPath supports only 32 bit applications.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

1 Like

Hey @Iswarya.G

It is kind os Powershell Stream Error.

This is because the module requires you to run the x64 bit version of PowerShell.

It does not seem a uipath problem.

Just cross check your system system Architecture is x86?

It generally caused by the compiler platform, It seems the AzureAD has no x86 version.

In azure Program Files they have defined like this:-

ProcessorArchitecture = 'Amd64'

Though not recommended but you can change this with

ProcessorArchitecture = ‘x86’

or swithced to x64 :slight_smile:

Regards…!!
Aksh

3 Likes

Hi,

I’m also faced the same issue, but below exception was gone after changed
ProcessorArchitecture = ‘x86’ in AzureAd.psd1 file,

Exception: Import-Module : The current processor architecture is: X86. The module ‘C:\Users…\Documents\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\AzureAd\2.0.2.4\AzureAd.psd1’ requires the following architecture: Amd64.

But now it throw the exception like dependency files (Microsoft.Open.Azure.AD.CommonLibrary.dll) are not in correct format.

Regards,
Tharma KS

Hi @aksh1yadav.
Again i got the below exception. Failed to connect Office365 using PowerShell Script.