The automation dosent work after project saved

Hi,

I’m newbie in Uipath. Just a quick question, why the automation sequences in project works during creation time and after project save, the automation sequences not working anymore and keep asking to find selector.

Thks.

Best Regards,
San

Hi @Huisan,

Can you give us more information about the issue you are getting?

Best Regards,
Susana

Hi,

Are you getting the SelectorNotFound error?

It can happen because one of the selectors is not stable, meaning that it contains a dynamic value, an identifier that will change every time you open the target application.
To fix this, you can use UiExplorer to fine tune the selector and remove all dynamic values from it.

Or maybe the target application was not in the right state when that activity executed. If this is the case, you should use activities like Find Element, On Element Appear or Element Exists to synchronize robot execution with application state.

Regards
Silviu

Hi All,

Thanks for the response.

I keep getting the below error message. Previous sequences was working fine, but after sometime, i reopen again, the sequence doesn’t work anymore.

image.png

Thks.

Best Regards,

Hui San

Hi Hui San,

Can you check with UiExplorer if the selector is still the same for that application?
From that error message, I would guess that the IP address included in the title attribute is changed. Should it work only for “10.252.118.131”, or for any IP address?
If you want to make it generic, replace the IP address with “*”, title='*Citrix online plug-in' /> meaning that it will match any title that ends with “Citrix online plug-in”.

Regards
Silviu