I was able to automate a desktop application using UIPath. It works fine running a couple of days but then one day all of a sudden, it began encountering SELECTORNOTFOUNDEXCEPTION. Not really sure what happened but here’s what I haven’t done and have tried already.
- I didn’t manually update studio or anything
- Tried re-attaching element several times (simple button click)
- Tried restarting the machine
- Verified target selector is accurate/accessible through UIexplorer
- Running Uipath with elevated permission
What’s more confusing is one time I was able to execute the bot without error without knowing how it suddenly worked again… and then when the machine got rebooted it stopped working again!
This has been really frustrating. Didn’t know UIpath has this kind of reliability issues. Please help!