The academy course is disappeared. only for me?

Hi.
Sorry for selecting wrong board,
but I don’t have a permission to write new topic at the “Academy” board please excuse it.

I was about to study " Automation Developer Professional Training" plan at the academy, but I can not find it from there. It literally has disappeared.

I wanna know is it the issue only for me.

of course, Each single lecture also has disappeared from “Course” menu like “REFramework” course.

Hi did u migrate or move ur account recently.

no I didn’t do anything :smiling_face_with_tear:
and I cleaned my cookies and web browsing history but It didn’t work.
I have an exam next month so I am very nervous :cry:

@rinum01

Can you try opening thid and check

Cheers

I am still having same problem with that link.
but appreciate for your helping :slight_smile:
I am contacting with UiPath academy team,
I hope to share the reason and solution with you guys If it can be solved.

Hi @rinum01

Check the below thread

Regards

Hi @vrdabberu !
Unfortunately, none of your links worked with me.

And I discussed with the UiPath customer team via email, and after they asked for my UiPath account, they updated my account status and resolved the issue. It seems that it was more of an internal UiPath issue rather than a problem with my PC.

I have asked them what specific actions they took, and if they kindly provide the details, I will share them here.

Thank you for your help!

2 Likes

Hi guys.

This issue is reported to be a bug that occurred during the update process of the UiPath Academy Platform. In such cases, you should contact UiPath directly via email, and they will resolve it. They are very prompt and courteous. I hope this helps anyone else experiencing the same problem.

@Nihar_Kulal_M @Anil_G @vrdabberu

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.