Having trouble downloading the Academy Certification "Automation Developer professional training"

During “Automation Developer professional training” I completed all the courses. still it show Error You have already completed this assessment. Great Job!

@suman.pasupuleti
check if complete all process and feedback
check your email they provide credentials for certification

Hi Krishna,

I have received the “Practice with Reframe Work” certification. I did not receive a certificate for the overall completed course

Please find below screenshot for your information.

@suman.pasupuleti
check you completed all prerequest modules on Automation Developer professional training
assement test complete in first attempt or second means it take time to provide certificate check your mail

HI @suman.pasupuleti

Please close all the tabs and restart your system and then try checking the progress and this type of issue arises when you use the course in 2 tabs or else 2 browsers simultaneously.

If still the issue persists please try to complete the course in different browser.

Regards

Regards

Hi Varunraj,

I have tried the above instructions, but I am still experiencing the same problem.

Step-1: I’ve cleaned up the browser history and restarted the system and the browser.
Step-2: I’ve tried opening a different browser and checking the same, but I am still seeing the same error. Please find below screenshots for your information.

Is it possible for you to join us for a meeting and help me resolve this issue?

Hi @suman.pasupuleti

Please share the zoom link to connect.

Regards

Hi @suman.pasupuleti

It should work. Please re-check that you have deleted the cache properly or not.

Regards

Hi Varunraj,

I have tried as per your instructions before sending this email. My issue remains the same.

According to my working hours, 9 am to 6 pm, I have scheduled the meeting for 3:00 PM IST today. In case these meetings aren’t convenient for you, please suggest an alternate time so that I may re-schedule it.

Please find below the details of the meeting you are attending.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us05web.zoom.us/j/6361245473?pwd=FYCzo9kyvlmhzhttpeT07M4VudTOfL.1&omn=85193075296

Meeting ID: 636 124 5473
Passcode: PRtp9k

1 Like

Hi @suman.pasupuleti

Sure we can connect bro.

Regards

Hi Varunraj,

Meeting is started, could you please join the meeting.

Regards,

Suman

Hi @suman.pasupuleti

If you find the solution please do mark the solved reply post as solution to close the loop.

Happy Automation!!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.