Text to number , computations

Hi!
need help to do a bot to manipulate my raw data. The 5 columns of text feedback have to be converted corresponding grade (e.g., strongly agree = 5, disagree = 4, neutral = 3, disagree = 2.
strongly disagree = 1) . Aftwerwhich, i need to get the average score per line item . Then include in new worksheet the average scores and the comments (free-hand) . How do i go about it?

SAMPLE RAW DATA:

Staff Tidiness Good working Timeliness Preparedness Overall services provided by the TE is Any comments or suggestions?
adc Strongly Agree Strongly Agree Agree Strongly Agree Very good good support, responsive and full support.
def Agree Strongly Agree Agree Strongly Agree Very good very responsible in discharging her duties and is very helpful to students. There is excellent equipment support for testing of zumo components.
ghi Strongly Agree Strongly Agree Strongly Agree Neutral Very good Very good services provided
khi Strongly Disagree Strongly Agree Strongly Agree Strongly Agree Very good Very good services provided & very helpful
pta Strongly Agree Strongly Agree Strongly Agree Strongly Agree Very good Very helpful, Great!

EXPECTED OUTPUT:

Staff Supervisor Student feedback Lecturer feedback combined (Student 2/3, Lect 1/3) Comments
abc hgsd 4.81 5.00 4.87 Well equipped
def sggg 4.86 4.98 4.90 V good thank you!
wta gtyth 4.6 4.76 4.65 Always there to assist us
khf ntyjj 4.59 4.48 4.55 Ms Chee guide us on our project
mkc nyn 4.27 4.84 4.46 Very good
jgd rtyey 4.67 4.73 4.69 She has been very helpful and nice :slight_smile:

thanks in anticipation!
francis

@er_bar,

Where are these info stored like excel or string etc?

you can use either If activity or Switch activity to decide what to do if condition meets.
I would recommend Switch activity here becoz we have more than 3 expressions.

Below weblink explains it with an example,

tks Pankaj, the input and output are in excel files. how shall i go about designing my first bot?
thanks!

am a novice so i need help for the first time :slight_smile: