Text file manipulation

Dear Experts,

I converted pdf data into text files and in the pdf the data is formatted as columns. When converting text file, some of the data is placed in the wrong column. How can I get the data as the requirement. I attached the screenshoots and text files as below.
This is the input format.

I want to combine as below. for example: I want to combine “AMI/CC-” and “001755/0816/YGN” as these are the customer code. The last part of the customer code is placed into name column when converting text from pdf.

I also attached the text file. If there is any solution or workaround, please let me know. Thanks.
And then when I convert text data into data table using generate data table. I got the following output (excel).

If there is any solution or work around, please let me know. thanks

@Zaw_Win_Htun1 , Kindly share the Excel file

Hello @Gokul_Jayakumar Kindly receive the excel file. This is the input format excel file.
Page264_ SAW KA BAW MU IA(O)0671 .xlsx (10.4 KB)
This is the excel format I want to get.
Page264_ SAW KA BAW MU IA(O)0671_output.xlsx (10.4 KB)

This is the input text file I used to generate data table. I will share it for reference.
Page264_ SAW KA BAW MU IA(O)0671 .txt (3.1 KB)

Hello @Zaw_Win_Htun1 . Kindly refer this flow. It is post processing process, after you write into excel sheets you can use this flow.
Conditions, “/” sholud contains 3. other wise merge data of curent row column 2 and next row of column1
Forum_DataMismatch.zip (87.8 KB)

1 Like

Dear @Gokul_Jayakumar . Thanks for your solution. It’s the solution I want. I really appreciate for your effort. Best Regards.

@Zaw_Win_Htun1 Pleasure is Mine
If you get answer, Kindly mark it as solution, because other can utilize it with same issue

Happy automation

Regards,
Gokul Jai

I marked the workflow as solution. Thanks for your help.

@Zaw_Win_Htun1 , It will helps someone with same issues. Great job.

Happy Automation

Regards,
Gokul Jai

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.