Testing Web Application

Hi All…
I want to go through a sample project [web application tested using UiPath]

can anyone share the project file if it is not against the policies of ur org.

Else help me in testing a ticketing tool… where in user has to login to application with credentails and then navigate to particular process and click on CREATE TICKET

a new page will be opened and we need to provide field values and click SAVE.

this is 2% of the entire project

i want to know how can i organize of all the modules in single project

in the above case i want to provide Credentials and Field values in Excel file and read from it…

Any suggestions accepted

Hello @SHARADA_S!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Hi.

Did you find answer for Web App Testing and UiPath?

Is it possible to build web apps or pen testing apps with UiPath?

Thanks.