Test cases in libraries

Hi all,

I want to publish testcases I have created for a library so that they can be run out of orchestrator to ensure they are working correctly. I have set these cases as publishable in the project, but cannot see them in orchestrator anywhere. I not that I don’t know what folder I’d expect these to be under.

a) Is it possible to add test cases for libraries to orchestrator?
b) If so, how? Do I need to import them into a process project? I can’t see how this will work for mocks?

Thanks!

Publish test cases

Both test cases and data-driven test cases are created as drafts by default. You need to set the test cases as publishable before publishing to Orchestrator. You can set individual or multiple test cases as publishable by right-clicking the workflows and then selecting Set as Publishable.

Already made it clear that this has been done, but I have no tests showing in orchestrator

I created a new test automation process an imported my test cases (as they were published as stated), and publishing this has added a test case to orchestrator.
However, I’d like:
a) to skip this step as I have to replace invoked workflows with activities
b) to use my mocks, which I guess I’d have to import but I can’t seem to use folders in a test automation project and not sure how these stay in sync?

I also can’t see how to add the same test case multiple times, with different arguments within a test set?

1 Like

Do you have a Testing robot licence?

I’ve got non-production licences, yes

Thats not a Testing Licence, thats a non-production licence, the options in the Orchestrator, as I recall, do not appear without a testing licence.

Hi,
Published test cases from studio but its not reflecting orchestrator test cases. can u guide what to do