Terminal session - Connection issue

Getting below error while connecting to my terminal session using Rocket Blue zone. It pops-up a model

I have downloaded .NET desktop and Runtime V 6.0.15. But still getting below error. Any help would be much appreciated.

System.Exception: Error initiating connection at UiPath.Terminal.Activities.TerminalSession.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Terminal.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Thanks,
Jency

@Jency Hi. Welcome to the community. Can you provide the version of UiPath.Terminal.Activities package added to the project and the compatability of the project ( Windows or Windows-legacy)?

Hi @devik - Here are the info below

@Jency Hi. Try installing .Net 5 runtime of x86 and x64 versions and then run the project.

Here is my installation details and still below error

Error screenshot:

U got solution for this issue? If yes please suggest me the solution