System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040267)

Hi partners

i need some help with the next wrong, could you give me a little help ? thanks regards

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040267): Desktop has been disconnected while performing UI actions. at UiPath.UiNodeClass.Click(Int32 dx, Int32 dy, UiClickType clickType, UiMouseButton mouseBtn, UiInputMethod inputMethod) at UiPath.Core.UiElement.Click(Int32 offsetX, Int32 offsetY, ClickType clickType, MouseButton mouseButton, InputMethod inputMethod, Position mousePlacement)

Are you using RDP and does this happen when you minimize the rdp? If so, below solution worked for me

If not, check for other solutions

https://forum.uipath.com/search?q=Desktop%20has%20been%20disconnected

i have found the worng is cause to, i am using a task programmer and before My machine started automatically but the last day, the machine coudln´t start correctly, thanks for your help

I’m getting this error while scrapping the data please help me?

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040213): Capture error.
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)