System.Runtime.InteropServices.COM Error

Hi partners,

Could you help me on this error please?

RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Document not saved.
at BalaReva.Excel.Sheets.FindReplace.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

Installer(.exe or .msi): .exe

License type(Free, Trial/License code): Trial/License Code

Studio/Robot version:2019.6.0

Current behavior:

Screenshot:

Hey @Atakan_Kiziltan,

Welcome to the UiPath Community !!.

This error is generally encountered while using the excel inside the loop.

Can you elaborate your problem a bit more? What is the process where you are facing this error?

If it is generated due to the excel then i would suggest you to use some fixed delays let’s say 10 sec before and after performing any excel operation and try to use all the excel application inside the excel application scope container.

Hi AmarI am trying to launch desktop application getting error “RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException” could you please help me to solve this problem

Hi
May I know how that application was launched and at which activity we are getting this error

Cheers @Sekhar_Babu

Application is launched . After launching application getting that error .
“RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)”

May I know at which activity this error occurs
@Sekhar_Babu