I can’t open the word.xaml.
could you reupload again thanks
Install Word package through Manage packages. Then try to open it. Its working for me.
- Build and run the WordToXaml project - this should start Microsoft Word
- You should see a XAML Tab on the Microsoft Word Ribbon Interface
- Open any document in Microsoft Word
- Switch to the XAML Tab and select the appropriate options
- You can preview the WPF or Silverlight document directly from Word by pressing the Preview button
- Previewing the Silverlight XAML opens the XAML in a test Silverlight page running on the file system (You’ll need to approve the Silverlight plug-in here). You can then copy the XAML directly from there.
- From the File menu select Save & Send…XAML Document to save the XAML document to a file
Here is an activity called “Set Password” to the word.