Service Now - UiPath Spoke Integration Generic FAQs.
How the Spoke connector is working?
Service Now Spoke connector used the pre-inbuild API calls as per the below documentation. https://postman.uipath.rocks/
How to connect the Cloud Orchestrator with the Spoke connector?
The Tenants page enables to access API-specific information for each of the existing Orchestrator services, allowing you to easily view the information required for authenticating to your Automation Cloud-based Orchestrator services via API calls.
How to work if the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) authentication is enabled?
If the authentication settings for your organization are set to use Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), the API Access button is not available and the instructions on this page are not applicable.
In this case, do one of the following,
- log out of Automation Cloud and then log in with a UiPath account instead of an Azure AD account
- (recommended) use the OAuth flow instead.
Can the Spoke connector be used with Modern Folder?
No, It is only used with the classic Robot setup as the spoke connector is using the Robot id from the API request.
Is any License required from UiPath Cloud for Spoke connector?
No, there is no need for any other License to use the service now connectors. Need the connected Robot to trigger the job from the service now.
What are the Basic parameters for generating a Token using Spoke Connector?
- Process - Process that is to be executed
- Execution Target- Has three options
- All Robots - Runs the selected process on all the compatible Robots.
- Specific Robots - Runs the selected process only on the robots specified in 'Robot IDs'.
- Allocate Dynamically - Allocates robots dynamically to execute the selected process. Value given in 'Jobs Count' specifies the number of times the process executes.
- Robots - Robots on which process is to be executed. Should be specified only when 'Specific Robots' is selected for 'Execution Target'.
- Jobs Count - Number of times the process is to be executed. Should be specified only when 'Allocate Dynamically' is selected for 'Execution Target'.
- Input Arguments - Values to be passed for the arguments based on the process.