Send multiple email with different attachment

Hi, I am new to UiPath. I have two questions that need helps to answer.

1. As below picture shows, it appears ‘Microsodt Azure Information Protection’ when I do the test run to send email to different person. Then, I wish to add click to click button to click ‘Send’. However, the ‘click’ function did not work (i think because of need to indacate the application?). Beside that, may I now is there any way to replace to ‘click’ button or remove the ‘Microsodt Azure Information Protection’ when run the robot?

2. How do I attached different attachment in the flow to different recipients?

Here is the flow that I created. For your advice, please.
Send individual email - testrun.zip (943.2 KB)

1 Like

Hey @nien_shan_thai

Starting from V1.10.4 the mail package and the Send Outlook Mail Message activity support for the Sensitivity parameter to be set programmatically from the properties pane.

Kindly upgrade your version which should resolve the issue.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
#nK

HI,

Regarding the second question, can you try as the following?

listAttchement = CurrentRow.ItemArray.Skip(3).Select(Function(o) o.ToString).Where(Function(s) not String.IsNullOrEmpty(s)).ToList()

Mock sample
Sample20230927-3L.zip (11.4 KB)

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @Nithinkrishna,
I am unable to do the update due to the email address under my office control and our IT not allow us to do. May I ask is there any function in UiPath can replace ‘Click’ without indicate the application (because it have function of ‘send outlook mail message’ in the workflow already)?

1 Like

Hi @Yoichi,
Thanks for your guidance. However, it will appears a red exclaimation mark as below, not sure am i doing correctly?

Hi,

Can you check type of listAttach at variable panel? It should be List<String> type.

Regards,

Hey @nien_shan_thai

The update which I mentioned is for the UiPath activities in Manage packages.

But not for the email account.

Kindly check.

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

Hi @Yoichi,

Many thanks. The red exclaimation marks dissapear but when I test run it appears this:

HI,

Probably, Attchdt is null. Can you check output property of ReadRange etc?

Regards,

Hi @Nithinkrishna, the article is so helpful, thanks for sharing.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.