Search function

How can i make uiPath open search Field on Windows 10 then search for a specific app ?

buddy you can use open application activity to open a specific app buddy @langsem

Tried this, but dont work for me. I have Attached the app to the toolbar, but it opens filemanager

Buddy no need to attach app in the toolbar and you can directly open any application
just you need to pass the exe file path of the application buddy
for more info

it works buddy
Cheers @langsem

retrieves this when using the pathurl of the app
19.5.0+Branch.master.Sha.a03bc4726ca82b7bb3addb0d04106dc150b31fba

Source: Open Application ‘explorer.exe’

Message: Filnavnet, mappenavnet eller volumnavnesyntaksen er feil. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007B)

Exception Type: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Filnavnet, mappenavnet eller volumnavnesyntaksen er feil. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007B)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

buddy this could help you buddy
@langsem