Search Bar UIPath Version 2019.7.0

Hello UIPath Community,

I have following issue:
On my laptop I’m using the newest version of UIPath Studio, which I’m using to work at home and debug some issues for several workflows.
At work I’m using a PC with an older version of UIPath.

Most of the time I’m working with the search bar, which has changed by the new update.
I use the search bar to search text in different WRITE LINE-Activities for example:

"VV-Suche offen = "+VVSuche_open.ToString

On the Pc’s old version it’s possible to just search for the text “VV-Suche” and the desired WRITE LINE appears by using the SEARCH BAR.
Unfortunately, I can’t use this on my Laptop anymore, cause when I want to search for this specific text the tool-bar can’t find any matches.
I just can search for WRITE LINE and choose the activity. But in my workflow there are over 200 WRITE LINE-Activities since I didn’t name them… It wasn’t necessary till now.

Could anyone help me with that issue ? Thanks a lot

Photo attached.

1 Like

@Henne1992

It’s known issue and UIpath team working on this. For your reference please check below thread.

Seaching function is not good ,i can't search the activity which contains the variable i typed since i upgrade to the version of 2019.07 - #2 by lakshman

2 Likes

Fastest reply ever :wink:

Thank you very much !
Hope it’ll be fixed soon. Cheers and have a great day.

2 Likes