Screenshot the whole page (in IE)

Hi All,

I want to take a screenshot for a web page. But the size of the page is larger than computer window. Walked through previous topics in the community. There’re some solutions to the problem happening in Chrome. But so far I haven’t found one that can solve the issue in IE.

Anyone can help?

Thanks,

1 Like

Nice Question @Owen_ACM

I want to know also what is the best pratice in doing this activity. :smiley:

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you @pattyricarte.

I’m just a rookie. Happy Automation!

Do you mean the website is bigger then the resolution of the PC? As in you’ve got scroll bars vertically and horizontally?

1 Like

It’s Fine @Owen_ACM this is our community we have a lot of skilled Friend here to answer our inquiry.

cheers:D

2 Likes

The web is too long. Take current page for example. How can we take a screenshot for all contents in this page?

1 Like

@CBlanchardemphasized text The web is too long. Take current page for example. How can we take a screenshot for all contents in this page?

1 Like

Unfortunately i don’t think you’re able too with the current UiPath screenshot activity.

This is because it simply takes a screenshot exactly like what you would be able to take with the print screen button.

The only difference is you can set up uipath to only screenshot within a ‘boundary’ i.e. clicking a selector on the page.

1 Like

Hi @Owen_ACM
the thoughts of @CBlanchard is right but what exactly do you want to do? Do you want to screenshot the whole page.Do you want to scroll it down am i correct ?

3 Likes

Thank you @CBlanchard
I’m planning to use Ctrl+P to save the page in PDF format. This is the only method I can figure out.

2 Likes

Hi @pattyricarte ,

I’m planning to use Ctrl+P to save the page in PDF format. This is the only method I can figure out.

2 Likes

Hi @Owen_ACM
Scenario:
1.You want to take screen shot on the webpage ?
2.You want to convert the screenshot to pdf?

Am i correct ?

2 Likes

That would do what you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @pattyricarte

No matter pdf or JPG format. As long as I can get all contents and send it via outlook. PDF is my backup solution. I just want to learn more and see if anyone can provide a solution by using screenshot activity.:grinning:

2 Likes

This is an brilliant idea to get the whole page :open_mouth: