Screenshot activity in UiPath studio

Hello community,

I would like to know how can i use screenshot activity to capture the whole screen. The screenshot which i am trying to capture contains multiple pop ups. If I try to capture one pop up window it hides all other pop ups stacked behind that. It is because of the selector which i am using.

Is there any generic selector to capture all the elements on the screen?
Thanks,
John

@John_D Do you want all the Pop ups to be captured in a Single Screenshot? Or Do you want a Screenshot for each of the Pop up?

All the pop ups in one screenshot.

@John_D Iā€™m not sure if this is possible, as we would have to move the Pop up Windows to a position where all windows are visible. There is a Possibility if it is an Attended Scenario, where you just place a Message Box after the Popups are displayed and then you can rearrange the Popups (Manually) to a position where it is visible and Continue with the process by clicking on OK on Message Box, which should then Execute the Take Screenshot Activity of the Desktop.

If this is not the case, then we would need to check the Selectors of the Window Popups, and check on how they are related.

1 Like