Screen scraping not working for 2nd iteartion

using open browser is hitting the url but screen scraping operation not working.

both navigte and attach window not working

is screen scraping is placed inside the open browser container @KarthikBallary

yes!

Actually that should work buddy
fine
can i have a view on your xaml if possible
Cheers @KarthikBallary

srry I cant send crct file sice it is a confidential matter. but this how the flow

got to know anything

Checking, few min pls @KarthikBallary

enable this and try @KarthikBallary

and check with log message whether it is throwing true or not
if it throws true, then the element is there and click activity with that element as selector should work, and make sure the URL attribute is with wildcard * as it is getting changed

or
if log message shows false, then the element is not identified we need to select the element with more number of STABLE attributes in selector
then only we can go for click
Kindly try this and let us know
Cheers @KarthikBallary

1 Like

But my issue is here

I have used element exists condition. But by default it is taking 3 secs. if any other way to reduce time pls let me know

yes of course you can change with TimeOutMS property mention value you want in milliseconds, but i would suggest to be with default value, as the element exists will give us boolean output the moment when the element appears, and its not like delay activity which will wait until the full time is utilized even though the element appeared prior to the time mentioned
Cheers @KarthikBallary

so were you able to get now, is this done… @KarthikBallary

1 Like

yes, thank you

Thats great
Kindly close this topic with right comment marked as solution that could help others looking for ideas
Cheers @KarthikBallary

If I change the excel. It is not handling multi and no results.
It is handling only for first URL

its showing noResultexits=false

but still peroforming then block(for second iteration)
kindly help