Scraping data from PBI dashboard problems

hi, im new with uipath, i want to get some data from powerBI web dashboard, i use screen scraping method to get that data, but in some case the scraping result is not like what i expected. for text that have bright color or small font some time the result has diferent value with the dashboard data. anyone know another method that i can use to get the data? i try with data scraping but i can’t get the path tho

@farhanudin_khaliq

Welcome to the uipath community.

You can try with other scraping methods like Native and OCR.

If you use OCR engines then try different scale values and check it.

thankyou for replying.
i already trying with OCR and native but still get same result. but in my case this is just happend with some data that have bright color and smaller font like this screenshoot
is there another method that i can use to get data from website or webapps? besides scraping method

1 Like

You have to try with different OCR engines with different scaling factors to get better results.

Once try with Get Text activity once and check once. And also you can try with Get Attribute activity and indicate that text and select aaname attribute from drop-down list in it.

1 Like

Superb! its work for me, thankyou bro !

1 Like

@farhanudin_khaliq

Glad to help you. Happy Automation :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.