Schedule trigger API request code not working

i have this string text to create a schedule trigger,

{
“Name”: “ApiTest”,
“ReleaseId”: 75,
“ReleaseName”: “BlankProcess_DocEnv”,
“StartProcessCron”: “0 0 0 ? 1/5 SUN *”,
“StartProcessCronDetails”: "{"“type":4,"minutely":{},"hourly":{},"daily":{},"weekly":{"weekdays":},"monthly":{"weekdays":[{"id":"SUN","weekly":"Sunday","monthly":"Sunday"}],"atMinute":0,"atHour":0,"frequencyInMonths":"5"},"advancedCronExpression":""}”,
“StartStrategy”: 15,
“ExecutorRobots”: ,
“StopProcessExpression”: “”,
“StopStrategy”: null,
“TimeZoneId”: “GMT Standard Time”
}

but when I type it in I get a compiler error.

does anyone know how to fix it?
Thank you

Hi @Rowley101,

There are too many “” in the json body, so it’s unlikely to use the expression without passing it into a variable. Please read the json body from a txt file with the read text file activity and after that please put the variable in the JSONPayload property.

Kind regards.

Hello,

Can you try this :

{
“StartProcessCronDetails”: {“type”:4,“minutely”:{},“hourly”:{},“daily”:{},“weekly”:{“weekdays”:{}},“monthly”:{“weekdays”:[{“id”:“SUN”,“weekly”:“Sunday”,“monthly”:“Sunday”}],“atMinute”:0,“atHour”:0,“frequencyInMonths”:“5”},“advancedCronExpression”:“”},
“ReleaseName”: “BlankProcess_DocEnv”,
“ExecutorRobots”: “”,
}

Regards,

is there anywhere i can get more info on this request? as it is still not working

Kindly share the screenshot of error.

i tried this one but i get

Be aware that the double quotes are not replaced by something else similar

sorry, i don’t understand, can you elaborate, please?

If you copy / paste the json i wrote on notepad, you can see thet the double quotes are different than the one you have in your keyboard. You have to replace each to get the valid json format :slight_smile:

i replaced the quotes but i still get the same error

{
“ReleaseName”: “Close.Chrome_TestUnattend”,
“StartProcessCronDetails”: “{”“type”:4,“minutely”:{},“hourly”:{},“daily”:{},“weekly”:{“weekdays”:},“monthly”:{“weekdays”:[{“id”:“SUN”,“weekly”:“Sunday”,“monthly”:“Sunday”}],“atMinute”:0,“atHour”:0,“frequencyInMonths”:“5”},“advancedCronExpression”:“”}",
“ExecutorRobots”: “T-RPA-01”,
}