Hello There,
I am in situation where I need to save "word " files from a website to specific folder.
Can anyone please suggest some robust method to do so.
Thanks in advance
Hello There,
I am in situation where I need to save "word " files from a website to specific folder.
Can anyone please suggest some robust method to do so.
Thanks in advance
Two ways.
Use “Send hot key -F12” → opens save as dialog box.
Here you can provide your destination path(using “Type into” activity)
Click Save

Thanks Sudhakar but somehow type into is not working in window to select the appropriate folder and it is not saving the file in desired folder.
Hi @rohit0510
You can pass the value of your desired path and concatenate the foĺder name!
cheers
Happy learning
Can you please explain a bit more on that? how to do that exactly ?I am new to this that’s why asking
Hi @rohit0510
Have you tried it do you have anx xaml files to easily adress the issue?
cheers
Happy learning
Basically below one is not working

Hi @rohit0510
I am not sure but try to use move file activity and let me know…
Thanks
Hi @rohit0510
Welcome to the community!
Do one thing save your files to a specific folder or even in download folder if you are sure there is nothing else there
Thanks,
Prankur
Thanks Guys Get files solution worked ![]()