Save button becomes disabled in Studio

Hi,

For some reason sometimes the save button becomes disabled, also the Ctrl +S hotkey doesn’t seem to work, I’m only prompted to save if I close the studio instance. It has become a concern especially on large coding sessions.

This is happening on studio 22.10.3. The behavior seems arbitrary

2 Likes

I am facing the same problem.
I had uninstalled and installed again the version 2022.10.3 again. But the problem still persists.

Then I logged in to the cloud.uipath.com and downloaded the 2022.10.4 version (enterprise) and installed it. But no use. The problem still persists.

Then I downgraded it to 2022.4.7 version. But no use. The problem still persists.

Then I thought, might be there is some issue with my current project. So, I created new project. But no use. The problem still persists.

Please provide these details:

1. In which project language(s) are you facing this issue?
  2. What is the type and version of your windows OS?
  3. Which is the robot installation type (user mode or service mode)? Did you install the Studio for all users on the machine or only for your user?
  4. What is your robot used license in Studio?
  5. What type of installer you used (Community/Enterprise) and from where you got the installer?
  6. Are you having a Governance policy applied to your Studio Development profile?
  7. This is happening in Studio or StudioX?

Please provide these details:

1. In which project language(s) are you facing this issue?
VB.NET
2. What is the type and version of your windows OS?
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 21H1
OS build 19043.2130
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0
Processor Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v4 @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz
Installed RAM 4.00 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
3. Which is the robot installation type (user mode or service mode)? Did you install the Studio for all users on the machine or only for your user?
I installed the Studio only for current user (Per-user Installation)
4. What is your robot used license in Studio?
License Provider: Orchestrator (I tried by machine key, as well as service URL). It gets activated but the problem still persists
RPA Developer - Named User
5. What type of installer you used (Community/Enterprise) and from where you got the installer?
I got the installer from cloud.uipath.com
→ Resources → Downloads → Enterprise License
I tried Studio 2022.4.7, Studio 2022.10.3, Studio 2022.10.4
But problem still exists
6. Are you having a Governance policy applied to your Studio Development profile?
PFA - Governance Policy
uipath.policies.json (67.3 KB)
7. This is happening in Studio or StudioX?
This is happening with Studio

Thanks, I posted internally your issue. As soon we have some news, we will update you.

• In which project language(s) are you facing this issue?
    VB
  • What is the type and version of your windows OS?
    Windows Server 2019
    Intel Xeon Gold 6240R
    16GB Ram
  • Which is the robot installation type (user mode or service mode)? Did you install the Studio for all users on the machine or only for your user?
    User mode, All Users
  • What is your robot used license in Studio?
    Developer License,
  • What type of installer you used (Community/Enterprise) and from where you got the installer?
    Enterprise, through orchestrator resource center
  • Are you having a Governance policy applied to your Studio Development profile?
    No
  • This is happening in Studio or StudioX?
    Studio

This problem appears when I am creating project in “Windows” instead of “Windows-legacy”

Because “Windows” project needs high configuration and my machine is of low configuration (only 1 core and 4 GB RAM)

So, either

1. Upgrade the processor cores to 4 cores and RAM to 8 GB
    or
  2. Create the project in Windows-legacy

Regards,
Shubham