I’ve tried using Get attribute but unable to find parameters to distinguish between small icons - Square green indicator, Red colour small circle, Yellow colour triangle icon in SAP. I have to perform different actions if i get red colour circle or yellow/green color indicators.
@LevKushnir - Any thoughts on this? New activity- “Click picture on screen” will identify indicator and click but objective is to perform different actions after clicking.
notification Icons from Statusbar: check with Read Statusbar activity and Message Type Setting
notification Icons from Statistic Button (your screenshot): selector to the button, evaluating the text attribute should give the count
notification Icons in the dialog lists: get text of notification element and evaluating it e.g. : @5D@ for the green one.
Sometimes the tooltip helped for further crosschecks
But for sure @LevKushnir will help with on a feedback on this e.g as upcoming features will help in future or out of the box filtering/exporting will do it more easy
Thanks @ppr: I did negative testing. Check notification icons indicators - Read text : 1 by Using Get Attribute activity. If value = 0 then PASS otherwise throw an exception.
@Sonalk
please reference the case very clear (I am not sure if the quote is the right one as status bar = handled with Read Statusbar activity without the need of get text.
just tell us your case scenario (1-Status Bar, 2-Button, 3-Label, from above) on which you had worked. Thanks