SAP Automation : Not recognize UI

Hello Friends,
I would really appreciated if you could help me with this problem.
I would like my robot to be able to connect to SAP Variant (please check picture below) as part of the process.

Then , i am using an activities like shown in picture bellow ( click activity) to be able to write in the next activity (Type into)

However, my bot is unable to recognize or find UI so that, unable to complete Click activity.

Thanks for any advice or suggestions,
Ricchch

1 Like

Hi

Try to do these steps to get this fixed

1. Click on that activity and open the selector editor
    There click on repair option and try to re indicate the same element again
    selectors will get updated and become stable as well
    Then try to execute again

2. If the above one doesn’t work then mention some seconds as value in Delay before property
    Delay (in seconds) between the time this activity is completed and the time the next activity begins any operations. The default value is 0.3 seconds. Adding a delay between activities ensures that one activity has enough time to complete before the next activity begins.

3. If above doesn’t work, in the activity where it is failing mention the property wait for ready as complete

Hope this helps
Cheers @Ricchch

1 Like

@Ricchch

As a first step

1. Verify the selector being used
  2. Check if the window is being attached properly…as per the path looks like it is attaching to the main window

cheers

1 Like

Is it working fine now @Ricchch

1 Like

Hello Friends, sorry for my late reply. I had to jump yesterday to another robot problem. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

I will work on it today and let you know. thanks for your advices…

:handshake:

2 Likes

Modify selector and use tooltip or aaname

1 Like

Check the “Match exact title” box in your Use Application/Browser.

1 Like

Hello Guys… Thanks for your commentaries.
i fixed the problem… Actually, the target ecran wasn’t available because the bot have already wrote de " transaction code" one step before… so that the screen i programmed to be use won’t exist anymore…
Thanks for your helping
Ricchch :handshake:

1 Like

@Ricchch

Happy Automation

It happens we overlook sometime

Cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.