Salesforce List

Hi friends,

I’m having an issue accessing different items in a Salesforce list. Basically, the process will navigate to a certain list, cycle through each of the items in the list, access it’s link, and download a file from each item in the parent list.

My plan to loop through and click each item in the parent list is to have a counter incrementing the click activity selector and stopping once it reaches the total number of items in list. The issue is that the Salesforce list doesn’t show the total number of items in list. It shows “50+”, “100+”, “150+”, etc. until you scroll past that number, then it increases. Only when the last item is loaded will the item count show the total number. . . On top of this, pgdn and arrow down hotkeys do not work.

Is there a way to either “show all items,” or has anyone had success somehow scrolling to the very bottom of the page, where no more items will load?

Right now, I’m thinking the solution is just to get the number of total items, but I may have tunnel vision, so please let me know if you think of any other ways to accomplish this looping process.

I want to avoid connecting with the Salesforce package below, since we don’t currently have the appropriate access to create the API connection. . .

Thank you in advance!!
Shelby

Hello @Shelby_Pons!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
@Forum_Staff

Manually, end, pgdn and arrow down hotkeys work when you first click on the list scrollbar.

In UiPath, I used SendHotkey “end” with selector pointing inside the list (e.g. first item) in a loop until it doesn’t show “+ items” anymore. Then it was possible to extract the full list with data scraping.