Salesforce Get Data SOQL query limit

I am using the package UiPathTeam.Salesforce.Activities.ExtensionPackage.Activities to perform SOQL queries and add items to an orchestrator queue. I am running into an issue where the query results in “Message: Could not retrieve the result of the job execution. This might be because a message was too large to process.”

I looked through the documentation for the package and there was nothing about a result size limit for the Get Data SOQL activity. After some testing, I found that the result size limit before failing for a query pulling 11 fields was 552, and 569 for a query pulling 10 fields. I’m not sure what would be causing this type of specific results size limits…

Does anyone have any advice / recommendations for Salesforce integration that allows for larger result sizes?

Hello,
The default Get Data SOQL to return maxim 2000 rows. If you want no limit you can use BIG DATA like in this movie:
UiPath Get 100,000 items from Salesforce | NO LIMIT get data | Salesforce bulk API | Bulk | BIG DATA - YouTube
Thanks,
Cristian Negulescu

1 Like