Run same job on 2 machine at same time

Hi,
I want to run a particular a job at same time on 2 machine with different unattended bot set up on those machine. I am having enterprise trial license. Previously while in classic folder, we could select multiple robots while running the job. In modern folder, I can select only one robot while runn

ing a job. If I do not select any robot and leave option as any robot account, then also it is taking one robot and running using that. Basically I want to run a job which is using queue on multiple robot so that the job run faster.

@shubhamaverick

So Moder Folders has been made to fit Active Directory concept what will make them easy to manage by the administrators. This means that each machine will operate at same time only if you have separate robots for them. Floating robot means that you can switch with the same user between machines. But you can’t work on same user simultaneously on both machines.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. Both of the robot are having different email ids and assigned to different machines. Is there any way to run them both at same time? What am I missing

Hi,

I got the solution to the problem. Unlike the classic folder, when using modern folders, there are some changes needed to be done if we need to run same job on 2 different unattended robots assigned to separate machines.

1. In the Tenant, go to Settings. Then check the option “Modern Folders-Enable account-machine mappings”
  2. Create a trigger. In the trigger page, assign the robots and machines in the option “Select Valid User-Machine Mappings”
  3. Run the job according to the trigger. You will find job is being executed on both machines as assigned at same time.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.