Hello RPA Developers,
As the UiPath Academy is redesigning the RPA Developer Course (Foundation, Orchestrator and Advanced), by targeting a more technical Audience (junior and senior RPA developers that want to learn RPA through UiPath), we just opened a Public Review Session for the UI Interactions lesson prototype that has been designed so far.
For a little bit of a background, here are the 4 most important points raised by our students, partners, engineers and developers, that we plan to address:
- Link the concepts and tools with business and real-life scenarios
- Facilitate just in time learning by unlocking the sequential approach of the modules and adding text to support the videos and practical demonstrations
- Emphasize good case practices in the lessons, based on the field experience of the developers
- Go for a global approach by ensuring the balance between the tendencies observed on all our major markets
The time for change is now and we need you to get involved.
Please have a look over this link and input your thoughts for the following feedback categories :
- Look and feel
- Technical accuracy and universal approach
- Ease of following the content
- Practical exercises and good case practices
Please bear in mind that the videos in the lessons are not final, as they will get re-recorded, edited and will receive voice-over.
The Public Review session is going to stay open until Monday, July 8th, 2019.