RPA Developer Course Redesign | Data Manipulation Public Review Session

Hello RPA Developers,

As the UiPath Academy is redesigning the RPA Developer Course (Foundation, Orchestrator and Advanced), with targeting a more technical Audience (junior and senior RPA developers that want to learn RPA through UiPath), we just opened a Public Review Session for the #DataManipulation lesson prototype that has been designed so far.

For a little bit of a background, here are the 4 most important points raised by our students, partners, engineers and developers, that we plan to address:

• Link the concepts and tools with business and real-life scenarios
  • Facilitate just in time learning by unlocking the sequential approach of the modules and adding text to support the videos and practical demonstrations
  • Emphasize good case practices in the lessons, based on the field experience of the developers
  • Go for a global approach by ensuring the balance between the tendencies observed on all our major markets

The time for change is now and we need you to get involved.

Please have a look over this link and input your thoughts for the following feedback categories:

• Look and feel
  • Technical accuracy and universal approach
  • Ease of following the content
  • Practical exercises and good case practices

Please bear in mind that the videos in the lessons are not final, as they will get re-recorded, edited and will receive voice-over.

The Public Review session is going to stay open until Monday, June 10, 2019.

Happy Learning.

12 Likes

Something tells me this date is wrong. :thinking:

6 Likes

Yeah, should be June :smile:

2 Likes

Most probably :))

2 Likes

So far, as a redesign i love i can finally see what courses are done. It always seemed buggy to me.

When doing the advanced training it states it will mark all other lvl 1 and 2 courses as finished. Should this not also count to all courses found in my courses?
For example, if you finish Level 2 - Orchestrator 2018.3 Training, you should also finish Level 2 - Orchestrator 2017.1 Training and Level 2 - Orchestrator 2018.2 Training etc. (and of-course get the rewards :slight_smile: )

Also would love to see certificate.uipath.com awards be recognized.
If you are unable to connect the 2 systems, i guess we can write a robot for you :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep up the good stuff guys! getting better every day!

1 Like

Hi @MickeyFireMouse

There is a superbadge given to those who get certified :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am certified advanced developer. But no super badge yet :frowning: