Robot on orchestrator

robots

hi, i need to install 4 robots on my own orchestrator and when i try to publish the second uistudio sendpublish error this error

hi jm_araujo !
Have you connect successful robot with orchestrator yet ? And publishing package upload to orchestrator ? .
You maybe description detail error of you and capture image error Specifically.

Hi jm_araujo,
Can you describe more details including View Logs?

hi, i have connected already one robot, the problem is when connecting another robot, the orchestrator give me that error
thanks

follow the log file

10:37:39:533 => [INFO] [Orchestra.Services.ShellService] [6] Starting UiPath Studio v17.1.6522.14204 ()
10:37:50:564 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Workflow.Logging.StudioTraceListener] [6] System.BadImageFormatException: Format of the executable (.exe) or library (.dll) is invalid.
at Mono.Cecil.PE.ImageReader.ReadOptionalHeaders(UInt16& subsystem, UInt16& dll_characteristics)
at Mono.Cecil.PE.ImageReader.ReadImage()
at Mono.Cecil.PE.ImageReader.ReadImageFrom(Stream stream)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.ReadModule(Stream stream, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.ReadModule(String fileName, ReaderParameters parameters)
at UiPath.Project.ActivityPackageManager.<>c__DisplayClass26_0.b__1(String assemblyFile)
10:38:56:791 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Workflow.Logging.StudioTraceListener] [12] System.Exception: Publishing the project has failed.

Error: Failed to process request. ‘Not Found’.
The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found… —> System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to process request. ‘Not Found’.
The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found… —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at NuGet.RequestHelper.GetResponse()
at NuGet.HttpClient.GetResponse()
at NuGet.PackageServer.EnsureSuccessfulResponse(HttpClient client, Nullable1 expectedStatusCode) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at NuGet.PackageServer.EnsureSuccessfulResponse(HttpClient client, Nullable1 expectedStatusCode)
at NuGet.PackageServer.PushPackageToServer(String apiKey, Func`1 packageStreamFactory, Int64 packageSize, Int32 timeout, Boolean disableBuffering)
at NuGet.PackageServer.PushPackage(String apiKey, IPackage package, Int64 packageSize, Int32 timeout, Boolean disableBuffering)
at UiPath.Project.Deploy.ProjectPackageManager.Push(WorkflowProjectPackage pack, Int32 timeout)
at UiPath.Project.Deploy.ProjectPackageManager.PackAndPublish(WorkflowProject project, Int32 timeoutMS)
at UiPath.Project.ProjectManager.Publish(Int32 timeoutMS)
at UiPath.Workflow.ViewModels.MainViewModel.PackAndPush()
— End of inner exception stack trace —

when i try to publish this way doesn’t work

but when i publish the invoke work files separately, i can publish fine!!!
any ideas what can i do to pass this issue???

Error while publishing

Hej Guys,

I’ve got the same error :frowning: When i run my robot manually it working perfectly, but when i try to publish it - 404 appears. Funny thing that last week I was able to publish the code.

ANYONE help!!!

BR
Mirka

Hej,
I had the same issue and the reason was too long path inside Deployment folder.

Regards,
Mirka

What do you mean “too long path inside Deployment folder”?
Which one is the Deployment folder?

please check the screenshoot folders too many files denied upload the package