I was a fan of Libraries until I tried them on practice.
The inconvenience of not being able to edit and debug a reusable component within one Studio session together with the Process itself.
Idea: Option to mark a particular folder as a Reusable Component Folder and then
- This Folder will be visible from every project opened with Studio
- You may use xamls from the Folder as any other xaml under the project. Meaning to be able to edit and debug.
- When publishing - only xamls that are used in the process will be added to the package
- The folder is located independently of any project.
- When xaml from Folder is used - it’s not copied to the project but stays in Folder.
I guess, we can make any folder a Snippet, right? but can’t edit these files.