Restart from the first For Each Excel Row when the second For Each Excel Row finishes

Hello,

StudioX

Building

1. Web browser open
  2. Read CSV
  3. For Each Excel Row (1.2 For Each Excel Row)
  4. in the 1.2 For Each Excel Row, there is another For Each Excel Row(1.2.6 For Each Excel Row).

Issue: Once the 1.2.6 For Each Excel Row is finished, it goes back 1.2.6 For Each Excel Row.

Can you please advise how to set up to start it from Read CSV again?

Inside of 1.2 For Each Excel Row

Thank you,

Yes because for each row only ends it completes the execution for all the rows in the file that’s why after first for each row when it reaches the second for each it completely executes it and comes back to first.

To solve this can you tell whether both the rows have some common data? @Oskarin

hi @Oskarin

if you want to go back to 1.2 after single iteration in 1.2.6, you must use “break” activity at the end of the operations in 1.2.6

Thanks…

Hi @Parth_Doshi,

Yes, if I understand your comment correctly.
There are in the one same CSV, the first 1.2 For Each Excel Row takes JAID in A column and the second 1.2.6 For Each Excel Row takes SONUM in B column.

You say, it does not run because…
for example, the first 1.2 For Each Excel Row takes JA3969470 in JAID from the CSV and goes to the second 1.2.6 For Each Excel Row takes 244613234 in SONUM.
And the second row is finished, current bot is designed to back to the second row because the second one is not completely executed.

I want to create like this.
The first 1.2 For Each Excel Row takes JA3969470 in JAID in the CSV and goes to the second 1.2.6 For Each Excel Row takes 244613234 in SONUM.
And it runs from the first 1.2 For Each Excel Row taking JA4625802 in A3 in the CSV.

Please advise how to make it?
Should I use “break” as @shaikmdrafi suggested?

Thank you,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Hi, I’m trying to create a workflow in Uipath which gets triggered whenever a new row is added to an existing Excel file. Any idea how to do that?