Resource For CV Descriptors Advanced Configuration

We do a lot of automation via CV and have had to figure out how to work with descriptors via trial and error. Is there a resource somewhere that has detailed information on the available descriptor components and their usage?

Example, “target” can be Text, AnyText, AnyWordGroup, Input, Icon, etc. None of this appears to be in the official documentation.

Also, at runtime there are descriptor items visible that don’t seem to be documented anywhere.
ImageAccuracy=null,
ImageBase64=null,
TextAccuracy=null,
UseFuzzy=null

For example, is there a way to force CV to use a higher level of accuracy than the default?

Hi @jason.petrasich

Till now we’ve been trying to keep things as simple as we can for the RPA dev, handling most things in the background, without creating the documentation of types and everything else.

Would you be interested in having a call with us to better understand what you would need and see what we can do to help?

For example, is there a way to force CV to use a higher level of accuracy than the default?
Yes - for Image or OCR target / anchors there is the possibility to change the accuracy level.

Hi @jason.petrasich, yes, as @sbotan was saying, we wanted to keep things simple, but you’re making a valid point. We’ll work on adding documentation for power users as well.

Let us know if you’re interested in having a call - we’re also very eager to find out your pain-points and whatever other feature you’d be interested in for CV. You had us from “We do a lot of autiomation via CV” :heart_eyes:

Yes, please @Bogdan_Sultana . I PM’d Stefan but i haven’t heard back. If you need my contact info, please PM me.