Resolving missing activity issue

Hi, currently i got this script from my colleague. However there were some missing activity. I downloaded the packages. Yet, the error msg in logs persist. Kindly assist.

Thank you xoxo

Fine
While getting g script from your colleague get along with project.Json file and main.xaml
All together zipped file
So that we won’t face this error

Cheers @sangasangasanga

1 Like

So if i get the project.json file, there won’t be any missing activity errors

1 Like

Hmm not exactly
If any issue still persists we need install those packages alone with appropriate version of package and version also matters here

If your colleague uses higher version of studio then we need to make sure that we got upgraded version of the packages or we need to upgrade in the manage packages in project dependencies

Cheers @sangasangasanga

1 Like

I checked with my colleague on the version of the packages though. It should be working by right. I see the required activities under the activities pane. Do I really have to swap all the missing activities by dragging and dropping the activities from the activity pane and rewriting the variables?

1 Like

No buddy if your activity packages and it’s version were added to the same version as in your colleague studio we don’t need to get the activities from activity panel and drag it out to design panel
As it will automatically gets updated and the activities becomes visible

Cheers @sangasangasanga

1 Like

Were we able to open now buddy
Cheers @sangasangasanga

Hey, still waiting for my colleague’s response. Will update u

1 Like

Great
Cheers @sangasangasanga