Reporter for UiPath - Exception

Hi All,
I a trying to use the Reporter for UiPath (https://cloud.uipath.com/myorgrfofuvo/marketplace_/listings/test-report-generator?searchId=d20f4194-11d0-47e4-ba37-fdc352985942)
in my automation. I am getting a Key not found exception. I looked at the user guide, the report id is optional. Not sure if this a bug / my implementation is wrong. Any help is appreciated.

Exception Message : Invalid Report Id\nStackTrace : at ReporterForUiPath.Activities.StartTest.ExecuteAsync(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\nInnerException :

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key ‘0’ was not present in the dictionary. at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at ReporterForUiPath.Activities.StartTest.ExecuteAsync(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivityImplementation.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.ContinuableAsyncCodeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at UiPath.Executor.BaseRunner.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Executor.InProcessRunner.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ExecutorInvokeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at UiPath.Executor.BaseRunner.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Executor.InProcessRunner.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ExecutorInvokeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)

@vicky_ingole_13 Could you please help with this issue ?

The root cause of the issue is that there are variables that are created at each step of report creation and those variables needs to passed onto the next step.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.