I have a click activity and I have set it up with a valid selector. When I test it, the selector no longer works. I click “Repair” and click the button again, and the selector becomes valid, but nothing has changed. If I test again, it’s broken again. I’ve repeated this process multiple times – repair again → valid, test again → broken. Attached image shows the “working” selector from the last 3 repairs.
The selector with the IDX attribute is a non-reliable one. So please fine-tune your selector without the IDX attribute and try to execute again.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.