RemoteException wrapping System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at UiPath.Core.Activities.AnchorBase.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom) at Sy

Hello,

Im trying to click on multiple check boxes

Ive already tryed using check box with anchor base and the find element activity,
right now im using anchor base with find elemnt and click on the checkbox

And im getting this error

Im really stuck on this, i would really appreciate your help.

Thanks!

this is are the check boxes that i want to click on, is a sap list.

Hi @Saul_Antonio_Valdez_Lopez
To be able to understand your automation challenge better, please share following information:

• SAP WinGUI version
  • SAP WinGUI transaction
  • UiPath Studio version
  • UiPath UiAutomation Activity version

In addition share the following screenshots:

• SAP WinGUI screenshot - Full screen (you can blurry the business information)
  • SAP UiPath Studio - selectors of SAP element

Best regards, Lev

Hi Lev, thanks for replying.

sap version 7600.1.5.1161
is a z transaction
uipath version 2022.4.1

25-05-2022 08-52-55 a- m-

These are the screenshots, sap wingui and uipath studio selectors:

25-05-2022 08-48-52 a- m-

@Saul_Antonio_Valdez_Lopez

I would definitely not use any Anchors or any Find Elements - this is not needed, as you are using SAP Scripting interface and UiPath can automate all with stable and reliable selectors.

use simple Click Activity and we will click the right checkbox.

If you have to select more elements, then use CTRL+CLICK, the same as Human-being would do it.

Best regards, Lev

1 Like

Thank you so much @LevKushnir it did work, i tried that before, but it seems that i cant do a simulate click on it, and thats what i was doing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.