Reframeworkkk##

these are different workflows the first one is getting me random data every run and based on the random data (6,7,8,etc items or data whatever you call it) will be added to the queue and based on that will run the next workflow and added to the queue also, but when I’m running the workflow its either like here separating them or not getting the same number of data please help, should I add the second workflow in the get transation?

Hi @bakrious12

Can you please explain what do you mean its not getting the same data?

What is the expected output and what bot is giving? can you show or point in that direction

cheers

so basically random number is being typed here and the results are stored in the queue, and based on the random number it will open the fake generator and generate identities based on the random number so if (6 it will give 6 identities, 7-7,etc…)

Hi @bakrious12

So when you give 6 is not not retrieving 6 results?

can we see what you gave in the flow

cheers

lets say for example number 6 is chosen (randomly chosen number from 5-15)
it will store 6 results in the queue like the picture which is correct, but the identities are not getting stored. either they are separated and only getting one data or just one time not 6 times

Hi @bakrious12

that means while retrieving and saving the data in your datatable the data might be missing. Can you check that and correct it?

cheers

no data is missing maybe i should loop the two workflows in the init state?

Hi @bakrious12

I see you are using bulk add queue items… In the datatable that you are passing there isn’t the whole information present?

If no, then yes you have to correct the loop accordingly to insert all the data